A few years ago I was dreaming to become a tattoo artist and to make a
living on it. At this moment I can say, with a smile on my face, that
DREAMS do come true.
Tattoo art is what makes me feel happy especially when the summer
comes and I can see a walking canvas that already has tattoos on it. I
consider that body art become a nice way of saying something about
yourself.
To become a tattoo artist I have dedicated my time for reading about
other tattooist, for drawing more, for learning and understanding the
tattoo machines, for visiting tattoo conventions, chating with other
tattoo artist, creating a web site like http://lukatattoo.ro , and trust me i did more. I will write about it on this blog.
The reason of this tattoo blog is to help other youngsters into
tattoo world and to help myself because I consider that there is always
more to learn.
http://lukatattoo.ro

Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu